Each student's binder should have the following characteristics:
- It should have dividers to separate subject areas (English, Reading, Math, History, Science, etc.)
- The papers in the binder should be current and filed in the proper subject area.
- Blank paper should be stored in back of the last divider.
- At the front of the binder, there should be a plastic pouch to store pencils, pens. etc.
- At the front of the binder, there should be a blue assignment book. This book can be purchased from their English/Reading teacher for $2.00. (It is important that each student has the same type of assignment book.)