Panama-Buena Vista USD offers morning and afternoon California State Preschool Programs (CSPP) for children turning three or four years old on or before December 1, 2020. However, CSPP shall give priority to eligibile four-year-old children. The program is 3 hours long and includes lunch. Students are accepted based upon eligibility and need criteria which includes income rankings determined by family size and income. Our pre-K classrooms are located at Seibert Elementary and Miller Elementary. Contact Bonnie Cabrera at (661) 831-8331 ext 6297 with any questions.
June 15, 2020 PRE-K UPDATE:
Please call office beginning Monday June 1st, 2020 to schedule a PRE-K registration appointment for the 2020-2021 academic year.
(661) 831-8331 ext 6297
We are only making appointments for for students who will turn 4 years old by December 1st, 2020 at this time.REGISTRATION INFORMATION (Please note: Website technical issues are preventing some people from printing the forms. We are working on this. You can try opening the PBVUSD website in a browser other than Google Chrome ie: Firefox or Internet Explorer until we resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.)
- Application Documents Needed
- Pre-Kindergarten Application English
- Pre-Kindergarten Application Spanish
- Pre-Kindergarten Handbook English
- Pre-Kindergarten Handbook Spanish
- Pre-Kindergarten Orientation Presentation
On the day of your appointment:
- Please do not come early for your appointment.
- Wait outside the building until you are asked to enter.
- Only one adult may enter the building.
- Please do not bring children to the appointment.
- You must wear a mask to the appointment.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org