Providing ALL employees with services that foster a healthy and productive workforce dedicated to Excellence in Education.
- Recruitment of qualified individuals.
- Retention of valuable employees.
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization.
- A safe and healthful working environment.
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constructive feedback.
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
District Non-Discrimination Policy
The Panama-Buena Vista Union School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Jennifer Irvin is the District Compliance Officer responsible for coordinating the district's response to questions or complaints of alleged discrimination, harassment, intimidation and bullying or title IX equity and for complying with state and federal civil rights laws. Read Board Policy 4030 (Non-discrimination in Employment) and BP 4119.11 (Sexual Harassment) for more information. Ms. Irvin may be reached at 4200 Ashe Road, Bakersfield, California 93313, Phone: (661) 831-8331 ext. 6132 or Email: Jennifer Irvin