Employee Benefits » Frequent Questions

Frequent Questions


To add a newborn, newly married spouse or to remove a spouse, submit a membership change form to payroll. A copy of the hospital birth announcement, marriage certificate or final court divorce paperwork must accompany the membership change form. A newborn or spouse must be added within 30 days of the event or will have to wait until open enrollment. 


If you have a question regarding a claim, please call the provider/carrier. Blue Cross will provide medical cards, but you will not receive a Delta Dental or VSP card. Additional or lost cards can be replaced by calling 800-322-5709.


Federal and state tax withholding documents can be found here. Send to payroll when complete.