Daycare Information for 2021-2022
Welcome to the Panama-Buena Vista Union School District Extended Day Care Program. The staff and I consider it a privilege to have a role in the care and well-being of your child(ren). We all share a common goal to create a relaxed, trusting, supervised atmosphere where children are encouraged to develop friendships and grow in confidence, independence and respect for themselves and others.
The mission of the PBVUSD Extended Day Care Program is to focus on the children in our care. The foundation of our existence is to provide families of students in our elementary schools with quality care, affordable fees, and convenient locations by being on the child's home school site. We strive to offer stimulating activities with supervision by energetic, caring staff.
We hope this website will answer some of the questions you may have. If you have further questions, please feel free to call the Extended Learning office at 661-397-2205. We are looking forward to working with you and your child(ren) this year.
- (Links to forms provided below) If you do not have access to print documents please contact us at email@example.com or (661) 831-8331 ext. 6174.
- Call 831-8331 ext. 6174 or 397-2205 to make your appointment.
- Print out the required forms.
- If you do not have access to a printer to print the forms needed. Please call 831-8331 ext. 6174 or 397-2205 or email our Extended Learning help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the forms in their entirety.
- Gather the necessary information and documentation to bring to your appointment. Not having all necessary forms completed and documentation present, may result in having to reschedule your appointment.
Questions: Email email@example.com
Registration forms are available at the Extended Learning office. Our office is located at 4200 Ashe Road in the portable across the street from the District Office (on Schirra Court). The Day Care office is open from 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
There is a $70.00 annual registration fee. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Several of our sites are already full with waiting lists. If you have any questions regarding current availability please contact Shirley Miller, secretary, at 397-2205.
All waiting lists are good for the current school year only. All waiting lists dissolve on the last day of school. If you are on the waiting list at the end of the school year, you must re-register with the Day Care office during Open Enrollment.
Extended Learning Office
4200 Ashe Road
Bakersfield, CA 93313