After School Program ACES
ACES - ALL CHILDREN EXCEL IN SCHOOL
Located at Actis, Berkshire, Castle, Loudon, Miller, Panama, Sandrini, Seibert, Stine, Stonecreek, Thompson, Van Horn, and Williams schools offers free after school homework help/tutoring, physical education, and academic enrichment activities for students in second through eighth grade. The program begins immediately upon school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. Attendance at any of the following mandatory orientation meetings is required prior to student attending the program. Site manager contact information is listed below.
March 22, 2021 EXTENDED LEARNING UPDATE:
Due to the health and safety concerns of Covid-19 all ACES registration for 2021/2022 academic year will take place online.
ACES 2021-2022 Registration for 2nd-8th Grade Students
- Beginning Monday, April 12, 2021 please send the parent's first and last name and a valid email address to which you would like the orientation sent to, to email@example.com.
- Parents interested in ACES for the 2021-2022 school year must complete one orientation.
- Both the registration and dismissal form will need to be completely filled out and dropped off at the Extended Learning Office in the Dropbox which is located behind the main District Office on the corner of Ashe Rd. and Schirra Ct.
- If you do not have access to technology or a printer feel free to contact our office.
- Questions? Extended Learning Department (661) 831-8331 ext. 6109 or 6297.
If you have any questions, please contact Clarissa Ceballos at 661-831-8331 ext. 6109.