Q - How do I update my name, address or phone number with P-BVUSD?

Posted by:

Please use the "Change of Address" form to update your name, address or phone number. It is very important to provide current information regarding name, address and phone number changes so that we are able to communicate important information to our employees effectively. Please note, that if you are submitting a name change, this form must be accompanied by your original social security card and turned into the District office.