Q - How do I get my non US education evaluated to a US equivalent?

Posted by:

If you received your education outside of the US, it will need to be evaluated to meet US educational equivalent standards. You can utilize any of the evaluation service members on the NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) site . Evaluation services are available for all educational levels.