Excellence in Education Starts with Excellence in Developing People!
It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to provide the following quality services to employees of the Panama-Buena Vista Union School District:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals.
- Retention of valuable employees.
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization.
- A safe and healthful working environment.
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constructive feedback.
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
These services are achieved through a teamwork philosophy inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts, and a balance between professionalism and forward thinking.
All Certificated, Classified & Certificated, Classified Substitute Positions Available
Visit the "Staff" drop down menu on the Main District Webpage!